This treatment helps to support you on your fertility journey and enhance fertility. It can be used to support a natural, medicated or assisted cycle including chlomid, ICSI, IUI and IVF. It is suitable for women and men. It can also be used to support donor cycles. In addition to reproductive reflexology it may help with reproductive conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis and the menopause.
Reproductive reflexology is a range (more than 1) of treatments unlike traditional reflexology. Using a specific range of protocols each treatment is specific to your needs. A treatment plan is put together specifically for each person. In addition to the reflexology treatment you will be supported by an experienced reflexologist, I will also explore lifestyle, diet, medical history, fertility charting and your fertility journey so far. I will often sign post and provide you with lots of other information and advice that can also help your fertility journey. I am an accredited Reproductive Reflexology practitioner and a member of ARR
The initial consultation 75mins - £50
Treatments thereafter 40mins - £40 individual treatment or block of 6 £216
- Maternity reflexology – suitable throughout the whole of your pregnancy this treatment may help ease symptoms experienced during pregnancy including hyperemesis, nausea, fatigue, SPD, back pain, Pelvic discomfort, oedema, Carpal tunnel syndrome and hormone imbalance. I am trained to treat clients through their whole pregnancy - suitable trimester 1,2 &3
50mins - £40 or block of 6 £216
- Preparation for labour – suitable from 37 weeks. Using the reflexology theory this treatment may work alongside your body to relax and stimulate to help with the onset of labour.
40mins - £40
- Pregnancy massage -This lovely relaxing massage is done on the side to accommodate your growing bump. Combing Swedish and relaxation techniques to help release tension, increase mobility, help ease common aches and pains during pregnancy and to help you relax. Every expectant mummy deserves a treat. Suitable from 12 weeks up to and past our due date.
30minutes - £30 / 60minutes - £45 or block of 6 - 10% discount
- Postnatal reflexology - The perfect treatment to help rebalance your body after having your baby. May help to reduce symptoms associated with baby blues and PND. Remember we are a baby friendly business which means your baby is very welcome to come along to your treatment with you.
50mins - £40
- Postnatal massage - The perfect pamper to ease away those aches and pains after having your baby. Using massage medium that is safe for breastfeeding. Don't forget we are a baby friendly business. This means your baby can come with you to your treatment.
30mins - £30 / 60mins - £45 or block of 6 -10% discount
Book an appointment
Appointments are offered Monday - Saturday with extended hours on a Wednesday and Friday
To book an appointment please call 07798 588118, email [email protected] or complete the contact form.
If you book an appointment and can no longer attend that is absolutely fine. I ask if you can give me a minimum of 24hrs notice otherwise full payment is required.
Payments / cancellation policy
We accept cash or BACS.
I require a minimum of 24hrs notice otherwise payment will be required in full for your treatment.
Gift vouchers make the perfect gift for friends or loved ones. They are available as either a monetary amount starting at £5 or a specific treatment or class. Gift vouchers are emailed so you no longer need to be local to purchase them. Gift vouchers are valid for 6mths. Please email [email protected] to purchase a gift voucher